As we learn to live with Covid we want to make sure we
keep our patients and staff well and protected.
- We are open, and we encourage people to get in touch for health concerns that cannot be dealt with by the individual, their family or friends or the local Pharmacy
- If you think you need to see a doctor please call the practice to speak to a clinician
- If a you need to be seen face-to-face then you will be given an appointment to come to the practice
- We want to discourage people queuing outside a GP practice and waiting in the waiting area to reduce the spread of coronavirus
- Coming in for a booked appointment means you will be seen promptly
- Staff will be able to clean down areas before your arrival to keep you safe
- We are continuing to wear masks and it is still a requirement for masks to be worn in healthcare settings
If you have coronavirus symptoms DO NOT come into the practice – self isolate and seek help from 119.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription, cancel an appointment or access your summary care record.
(Site updated 25/05/2022)