Welcome to Roundstone Surgery
During the current pandemic our main aim is to prevent our patients catching the Coronavirus.
ALL appointments will now be via the telephone, if the clinician feels that a further appointment is necessary they will arrange this for you.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY unless you have a pre-arranged face to face appointment.
All general enquiries or requests should be made over the telephone.
This situation is likely to continue for a number of weeks, thank you for your understanding.
- We are still open, and we encourage people to get in touch for health concerns that cannot be dealt with by the individual, their family or friends or the local Pharmacy
- Routine vaccinations and immunisations are important and are available in your practice (although currently we are not offering travel vaccinations)
- Please only visit the surgery in person if you have an appointment. Please wear a face mask or covering.
- If you think you need to see a doctor please call the practice to speak to a clinician
- If a you need to be seen face-to-face then you will be given an appointment to come to the practice
- This change is happening to help keep staff and patients safe
- We want to discourage people queuing outside a GP practice and waiting in the waiting area to reduce the spread of coronavirus
- Coming in for a booked appointment means you will be seen promptly
- Staff will be able to clean down areas before your arrival to keep you safe
If you have coronavirus symptoms DO NOT come into the practice – self isolate and seek help via your practice or NHS 111/111.nhs.uk
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription, cancel an appointment or access your summary care record.
(Site updated 27/11/2020)